The new Realpolitik podcast is now available here. In this week's show:
- The Government’s Black Tuesday as 25m personal records disappear somewhere between Tyne and Wear and London.
- The Northern Rock crisis rumbles on as no-one wants to buy them.
- Ken Livingstone wants to expand the still embryonic London Overground.
- The bid to get Boris Johnson to number 1 in the singles chart - there’s even a group on Facebook.
- SeriousPolicy is a serious failure.
- The Lib Dem leadership race gets nasty, as Huhne’s team label Clegg a “calamity”.
The show was recorded on Tuesday 20th November.