Remembering a leadership life in gags:
- 15th October 2007: "Any similarities between "Menzies" and "Menezes" are entirely coincidental - one was killed by those he trusted most, the other was mistaken for a suicide bomber."
- 20th September 2007: "Is a supporter of Ming Campbell a "Minger"?" Apparently not, they're called Minglers.
- 18th September 2007: In an article on Nick Clegg's immigration plan, the Daily Mail quote "mystery sources" as revealing Clegg wouldn't stand for leader last time around: ""Mystery sources" eh? Would that be ouija boards or psychics?"
- 16th September 2007: Simon Hughes remarks that LibDems are united behind Ming - "Yep, we're all united behind Ming... with a knife in our hands."
- 14th September 2007: Ming looks like he is about to cry.
- 13th September 2007: What I said, not so funny. What Will created, inspired.
- 12th August 2006: Ming masturbates furiously into Vince Cable's lap.