Saw this one in The Indie today:
Physicists last year accuraly measured how the universe is composed. They found that only 4 per cent is visible atoms, with the rest being mysterious dark matter and dark energy - neither of which can be seen.Hmmm... Right guys. What you mean is you don't know what the other 96% is and you wanted to create a snazzy name for it. These guys assert that there is no God (there isn't, don't worry, get over it), then expect us to believe in a "missing" 96% of the universe? Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt... And they said physicists don't smoke weed.